It’s Friday…WOO HOO!!! I haven’t look forward to a Friday in a long time. It’s been quite a rough week for me.
I don’t know what to talk about right now…so here are some things I know today.
1. I know that I am tired of Junior Watch 2007. I know there has been a lot of changes with him, but let’s move on.
2. I know Sponge Bob in my office really hates the plastic flamingos. I think two of them over plotting to over take the world.
3. I know that I hate it when people ask completely stupid questions. Like, are you a NASCAR fan? I am not kidding one this one. Look at my car, my office, my home, and hello the Tony Stewart t-shirt I am wearing. Here’s your sign…
4. Men can be the biggest babies and pains in the butt. I am still trying to understand what’s up with that. I guess I should ask one of them and maybe they could explain it to me. Of course, they probably can’t explain it either. But I still love them.
5. I know that riding in the back of a Ford Pinto with my feet outside the driver’s side window will cause one to fall on the butt when the driver slams on his brakes. Thanks Shane!
6. I know that my 20th high school reunion is next summer. Rock on Class of 1988!
7. I know that Richard will ALWAYS pick Matt Kenseth for his Driver Draft pick if available.
8. Now matter what I how much I want to leave work on a Friday and get home to start the weekend, I always get behind the complete idiot who doesn’t understand the concept of speed limit.
9. I know fair food is delicious. Bring on the funnel cakes, corn dogs, and turkey legs. YUM!!!
10. I know this is probably the stupidest post I have done, but hey…it’s what I know.
Have a great weekend!