In case you missed it last night, the Chasers were on David Letterman helping out with Dave’s Top 10 (oops Top 12) list last night. The video I found on You Tube was kind of fuzzy so if you want to see the video, hop on over to The Late Show’s site.
However, here’s the “Top 12 Perks of Being a NASCAR Driver”
12. Crazy gas prices? I’m not paying. (Matt Kenseth)
11. Bring your helmt to Taco Bell and they’ll fill it with guacamole…FREE. (Kevin Harvick)
10. don’t have to shave your body like Olympic swimmers…although, why not? (Jeff Gordon)
9. Hasselhoff prmised me one of those talking cars (Greg Biffle)
8. I use old checkered flags to make fabulous throw pillos (Tony Stewart)
7. There’s nothing like going through a car wash at 190 miles per hour (Jeff Burton)
6. GPS Underpants (Denny Hamlin)
5. Sorry, I forgot my joke–I was thinking about Jessica Alba–man she’s hot (Clint Bowyer)
4. Run out of live oil? A little Quaker State will spruce up any salad (Dale Earnhardt Jr.)
3. Taveling to exotic locations like Martinsville, Virginia and Dover, Delaware (Jimmie Johnson)
2. At high reunions, it’s fun to ask, “So what do you do for a living?” (Carl Edwards)
At the #1 perk of bing a NASCAR Driver…
1. Afte race, you ass vibrates for days (Kyle Busch)
My favorites of the 12…#9, # 7, and #3. Pretty funny stuff!