It was weird today without racing. In fact there was no racing this weekend. I am sort of glad though. I needed to catch up on a few things that have needed my attention. I don’t know how you enjoyed your weekend, but here was my day.
- Watched the movie “Australia”. I just have to say I love Hugh Jackman. He definitely earned his Sexiest Man Award. I am glad I didn’t see the movie in the theatres. It was a tad bit long, but I liked it. Of course I like those kind of movies.
- Cleaned house. I really didn’t want to do this today, but why not nothing was really on television.
- Watched this past week’s ER episode with George Clooney and a few other ER veterans that have come and gone. I can’t believe there are only 3 episodes left. Even though I haven’t regularly watched ER over the last couple of years, I will miss the show.
- Saw Purdue beat Ohio State to win the Big 10 tourney
- Watched the NCAA Men’s Basketball Tournament selection show. I now have to print my brackets and make my picks. There were some matchups that are going to be difficult to pick.
- Watched the new tv show “Kings” on NBC. It’s rather an interesting show.
- Made Magic Cookie Bars for Postman and Little Smoke
- Made dinner…frito pie! Yummo!
I am now watching the USA play the Netherlands in the World Baseball Classic. I used to watch baseball on a regular basis. I was almost as rabid about my baseball as I am with my NASCAR…of course I said almost.
Well, I hope everyone had a productive weekend. As you can tell I didn’t, but I had a restful one. I had to get some rest because March Madness is upon us as well as that short track racing.
Have a great week.