It’s been a crazy week. I haven’t had time to even think about things or even stop long enough to take things in. But I am still here plugging away as I always do. So this post is basically a bump and run, so hang on folks.
- What an ending today in Michigan, fuel mileage? Who knew? That’s three for Mr. Martin. Who would have thought at the beginning of the season Mark would have three wins and Tony would be leading the standings?
- Had an awesome fantasy racing day. THANK YOU MARK MARTIN!
- NBA and NHL champions have been decided congrats to the Lakers and Penguins.
- Best wishes to Johnny Benson on a speedy recovery.
- I turn 39 tomorrow. That means the Big 40 is next year…yuck.
- WTF—enough with the hail people. Rain is fine…hail? Hell no.
- Recovered from last week’s vacation, by actually being productive at work.
- Freshmen entering college this fall were born in 1990. I already had two years of college under my belt.
- Back problems suck. No matter what you do sit, stand, walk, lay down I hurt. Going to doctor this week maybe he will give me some good medications to ease this pain.
- Dealing with foster parent stuff…may have some good news in the next few weeks, but you never can tell…more to come.
- Signed up Little Smoke for flag football. That’s right…I said football. He is from Texas. Enough said.
Celebrating my 39th birthday tomorrow on June 15. I haven’t had time to really think about it. Spent the day with Postman and Little Smoke who were trying to find me a birthday present. I love my husband and my son. They just know what to do to make my day special. Sometimes it isn’t about the big production, it’s about the simple things. Sometimes I forget about those things but today is just one of those days where you realize how the crap you go through isn’t worth worrying about. Because in the end that’s just what it is…crap.