That’s the question I keep asking myself these days. Why? I guess someone in great beyond has decided to test me on my patience and understanding. You know what, I am not going to pass this test. I am a “D” student when it comes to patience and understanding this week.
- I really hate it when people ask for my opinion on something and then don’t like what I have to say. What’s the deal with that? If you didn’t want to hear what I had to say then don’t freakin’ ask me. I considered myself a very opinated person and I will speak my mind, but if you don’t like what I am saying don’t ask. Sound familiar? Kind of like Tony…they ask him his opinon and when he gives it, it isn’t what they want to hear.
- People who argue over the little things. I mean come on now. Quit focusing on the little things in life. I have been known to do this at times and I trying hard not to do this because well frankly it’s pointeless in the long run
- Bandwagoneers really grate on my nerves. I don’t understand them. Don’t you have a mind of your own? Can’t you think for yourself? As my momma always told me, “if you’re friends jumped off a cliff, would you?”
- My new phrase of the week…”Get on the train, or stay at the station!”. If you don’t like something change it! Don’t stand around griping about to anyone who will listen. Plus, when you are asked to step up to get on board the train, don’t back down. If you aren’t going to be part of the solution, shut your pie hole
- People who you think are your friends, but really aren’t. If you don’t want to be my friend that’s fine with me. That’s your loss not mine.
I wanted to post this a few days ago, but as with anything I wanted to get some perspective on my week last week. I thought perhaps a couple of nights sleep and a few days away from the stress inducesors would help me gain some perspective. Unfortunately it didn’t. I am still a little upset and frustrated about things…so here’s the post…which will be followed by my NASCAR posting about yesterday’s race.