This post is going to be Bristol style–short and fast.
- Congrats to Carl–might be the only driver to catch Kyle
- Carl “bump and run”–not as good as Jeff G or Dale Sr., but very effective
- Kyle vs Carl–something NASCAR has needed, definitely a rivalry forming
- I bet #88 will remember to wait to pass other cars until he gets to the start/finish line this week
- Casey Mears to RCR in the 07 for 09. Clint to the 33
- Tony finished 8th
- Joey officially going to be in the #20 in ’09
That’s about it for Bristol. Sorry for the short post. We had lots of things happening here today. Little Smoke started his first day of Kindergarten and he had a rough day of it. But tomorrow is another day…
Have a great week!